Washing & Disinfector Tunnels
The equipment has been designed and built for washing, rinsing, thermal disinfection and drying of hospital carrier trolleys, containers, beds and there is a laboratory version for washing animal cages.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MACHINE
CISA washers for trolley Container, Bed and Cage are customizable in terms of function and design.
- The machine is available with double doors.
- The double door version is appropriate for modern CSSD (or Laboratory) pass through operations between dirty and clean zones.
- The machines are manufactured to European regulations including EN15883-1/-2 and relevant international standards.
- The machines are equipped with a PLC computerized control system and high quality components to guarantee the best performance and reliability.
- The structure of the machine is made from the highest quality materials for optimum hygiene, high durability and easy cleaning.
- The machines are designed with a user-friendly interface for the operators and in full compliance with environmental needs and a quiet operating environment.
- Installation and maintenance is possible by means of smooth and clear procedures.
- Compact architecture, with overall dimensions in small size compared to the machine capacity.
STAINLESS STEEL: For the construction of the machine is used the highest quality of stainless steel.
WHY USE A CISA WASHER DISINFECTOR?
It has a wide range of applications for its washer/disinfectors using thermochemical disinfection with an aim of reducing infection risks. It is used for many reasons, such as, to:
- Provide safety for patients and staff by controlling and preventing contact with contaminated devices
- Reprocess medical devices that require high level disinfection
- Reduce the number of micro-organisms present on devices
- Remove blood, saliva, and tissue
- Reduce the microbiological load
- Remove dirt
- Improve the safety of the staff working in the centres
QUALITY & SAFETY
The autoclaves CISA P-LS comply with the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EEC Directive and Directives 2004/108 / EC (EMC) and 2006/ 95 /EC (LVD) . They also meet the following electrical standards IEC EN 61010-1:2013 , IEC EN 61010-2 040:2005 , IEC EN 60204-1:2010 . The pressure vessels are in compliance with the Directive PED 2014/68/UE.