Instrument Washing & Disinfector
A wide range of washer/disinfectors for use in hospitals (and CSSD) to disinfect surgical instruments, anesthesia and respiratory products, hospital utensils, glassware, containers, operating shoes, and other devices that require high-level disinfection.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MACHINE
Based on their applications, CISA washer/disinfectors are classified in series:
- P-M: Medium size washer/disinfectors.
- P-KF: Large size washer/disinfectors.
- The machine is available with single or double doors.
- The double door version is appropriate for modern CSSD pass through operations between dirty and clean zones.
- The machines are manufactured to European regulations including EN15883- 1/-2 and relevant international standards.
- The machines are equipped with a PLC computerized control system and high quality components to guarantee the best performance and the utmost reliability.
- The structure of the machine is made from the highest quality materials for optimum hygiene, high durability and easy cleaning.
- The machines are designed with a user friendly interface for the operators and in full compliance with environmental needs and a quiet operating environment.
- Installation and maintenance are possible by means of smooth and clear procedures. (Effortless installation, with ease of positioning and connection to the main utilities.)
- Compact architecture, with small overall dimensions relative to the machine capacity..
WHY USE A CISA WASHER DISINFECTOR?
- Provide safety for patients and staff by controlling and preventing contact with contaminated devices.
- Reprocess medical devices that require high level disinfection.
- Reduce the number of micro-organisms present on the devices.
- Remove blood, saliva, and tissue.
- Reduce the microbiological load before the sterilization process.
- Remove dirt and blood residues that become barriers during the sterilization process.
- Improve the safety of staff who are working in the clean area, packaging and preparing the load.
QUALITY & SAFETY
CISA washing machines and disinfection comply with the Medical Devices Directive 93/42 / EEC, after 2007/47 / EC. Also follow the ISO 15883 standard: 2006, validated in compliance with the ISO 15883-2: 2006. These machines also comply with the directives 2004/108 / EC (EMC) and 2006/95 / EC (LVD) and the electrical norms IEC 61010-1: 2013, IEC 61010-2040: 2005, IEC 60204-1 : 2010 and 61326-1: 2013.