Instrument Washing & Disinfector
A wide range of hospital (and CSSD) washer/disinfectors for disinfecting surgical instruments, anaesthesia and respiratory products, hospital tools, glassware, containers, operating shoes, and other devices that require high-level disinfection.
WHY USE A CISA WASHER DISINFECTOR?
- Provide safety for patients and staff by controlling and preventing contact with contaminated devices.
- Reprocess medical devices that require high level disinfection.
- Reduce the number of microorganisms present on the devices.
- Remove blood, saliva, tissues and all residues that become barriers during the sterilisation process.
- Reduce the microbiological load before the packaging and sterilization process.
- Improve the safety of staff who are working in the clean area, packaging or preparing the load.
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
QUALITY & SAFETY
CISA Washer-disinfectors are built in accordance with the following standards: UNI ISO EN 15883-1-2-5, IEC EN 61010-1, IEC EN 61010-2-040, IEC EN 60204-1 and with the following European Directives: Low Voltage 2014/35/EU, Electromagnetic Compatibility 2014/30/EU, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EEC. The CE mark with identification number 0123 is issued by the Notified Body TÜV Product Service GmbH in accordance with Medical Device Directives 93/42/EEC as amended by Directive 2007/47/CE.
Product are realized within quality system UNI EN ISO 9001, UNI CEI EN ISO 13485.