CISA steam sterilizers for Hospital application are customizable in terms of functions and design.
CISA is able to satisfy all the customer needs with multiple machine configurations:
- Single - or double - door application; automatic or manual, vertical or horizontal movement door
- Automatic Loading/Unloading
- Stainless steel panel closures
- Rectangular or rounded chambers
- Human interface on load/ unload or both sides
- Several types of steam production or utilization. From integrated steam generator, integrated clean steam generator to the use of the centralized steam of the facility where the machine is installed.
ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM
The sterilizers CISA are designed to reach high level of energy saving, where at the same time, without affecting the performance of the cycle, are using optimized power and are
energy saving , which guarantees full respect of the environment, using different solutions for thermal, noise, drainage and air outlets protection as well as low electromagnetic emissions.
COST SAVING MACHINE
CISA machines are leading product in terms of cost saving. They are manufactured to have very low running and maintenance costs.
QUALITY & SAFETY
The autoclaves CISA P - H comply with the Medical Devices Directive 93/42 / EEC , according 2007/47 /EC, and are validated in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 17665-1 : 2007 relative to the steam sterilization. The autoclaves also follow the European standard EN 285 : 2009. These machines also comply with the directives 2004/108 / EC ( EMC ) and 2006/ 95 / EC ( LVD ) and electrical codes IEC 61010-1 :2013 , IEC 61010-2040 : 2005 , IEC 60204-1 : 2010, EN 61326-1:2013 . The pressure vessels are in compliance with PED 2014/68/UE.