The entire range of CISA products is constantly subject to re-engineering and re-evaluation to provide the industry with innovation, quality and ultimate performance. All with its trade mark Italian design.
Our mission is to constantly achieve global technological leadership in the infection control field.
We believe infection control is the highest priority for healthcare and pharma. All our efforts are dedicated to generating a better and safer environment in hospitals, laboratories and pharmaceutical industries.
We act in a climate of mutual respect, between ourselves, our clients, their patients, operators and staff at all levels.
- Customized production
- Wide product range
- After-sales support: global assistance
Supply chain management
- Cisa provides full turnkey designs to help clients handle their supply chain in infection control
Investment In Technological Development
- Constant R&D investment and liaison with academic institutions leading the field
- We have installed more systems than any of our competitors in Italy
- Quick response time on catalogue products and sale conditions
- Skilled, experienced staff
- Growth-oriented culture
- A working environment which inspires knowledge and progress
- Great problem-solving abilities to avoid downtime and minimize system vulnerability
- All seeing, all knowing: full harnessing of remote services, intelligent equipment, augmented reality and artificial intelligence ensures the equipment status is monitored in real time and that the CSSD remains on top of infection control
- CISA is certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNI EN ISO 13485:2016 by the accredited body TUV Sud.
- CISA's steam sterilization autoclaves are manufactured according to the normative UNI 285:2016.
- CISA's washing and disinfection machines and CISA's endoscopes reprocessing machines are manufactured according to the normative EN ISO 15883.
- CISA's Quality Management System and products are certified according to the Pressure Equipments Directive 2014/68/EU (ex 97/23/EC) about the design and the manufacture of those components.